It's a very interesting and arguable topic. Some talk about neural networks, others mention cloud technology. As for me, I think that computer technology won't change majorly anytime soon, yet computers will become faster and smaller.
And what do you think about this?
Сергій Вінічук: http://scriptogr.am/vinichuk/post/near-future
ОтветитьУдалитьOh, I found very interesting information about technologies of computers.
ОтветитьУдалитьPrototype "sixth sense", created in the media lab at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, allows you to add useful information from virtual reality to real things. The prototype consists of a mobile computer (with access to Internet), web camera and projector.
For example, "Sixth sense" determined subject of newspaper publications and projected video on photo's location. Look:
http://infocorn.org.ua/file_dir/2009/06/18/8/6.jpg
It's amazing)
I even can't imagine, how technology will develop at the near future. Maybe humanity will create the perfect artificial intelligence or something else...
Maybe you're right
Удалитьye it's so interesting, when i will find some about this topic, i will throw..
ОтветитьУдалитьAttention ! "Project Glass".
ОтветитьУдалитьhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9c6W4CCU9M4
https://plus.google.com/+projectglass/posts
I was realy supraised, when sought this priject.
Project Glass - augmented reality glasses, developed by Google. The device uses a special display, which we can use anytime we wont. Project Glass is developed in the laboratory Google X, a project manager is Babak Parviz, who also oversees the systems integration of cartographic location tracking with glasses.
Its wery exiting, becourse the first copies will appear in 2013, it it is very near future.
Edward, that is very cool. I want those glasses)
УдалитьSo I think that at the future all world will go at the single standards
ОтветитьУдалитьStudents! What is the most serious problem: the loss of hardware, software or the loss of data? Give your reasons.And how will these problems be solved in future? (Will we avoid them?)
ОтветитьУдалитьIn my opinion the main problem it is - the loss of data.
УдалитьBecourse:
-programs can being downloaded from the internet;
-hardware can being purchased in the store;
But ouer data it`s only our private things, it`s can not being found by us in the internet, or it`s can not being found by us in the any store. It is ouer documents, photos of the moust incredible moments of ouer life. Even more ...
Вata loss problem has been solved !
All we need, it`s only connect with internet.
Our data will be copied into our personal online storage, and if we loose ouer data from ouer favourite devise, we always can restore it from internet.
I think, that a main problem at future will be loss of data, because this problem was and is at all times. And about problems of software or hardware people think seldom.
УдалитьI think the major problem is the loss of data, hardware can be replaced, the software too. But recover photos or videos ...
УдалитьOr even trite restore program code over which you have worked a long time.
The future will be amazing, today we have chips who implant in the brain which recorded emotions, who knows maybe in future well we can download emotions. I believe the future very change...
ОтветитьУдалитьЭтот комментарий был удален автором.
ОтветитьУдалитьWell, wake future developments can not remember technologies develop very quickly ...
ОтветитьУдалитьAnd with the recent news I liked the software development Ukrainian students have developed a program to control computers just look. It requires only a web cam. The aim was to allow use computers for people with disabilities in paralyzed people above privacy.
Today tech develop so quickly, that first there were laptops, then there were netbooks, and now there are "ultrabooks." These mobile devices share several characteristics including the integrated folding design and portability. Differences include size and storage (laptops use hard disks, netbooks rely more heavily on the cloud, and ultrabooks use Flash memory). Despite their similarities and differences, future computer trends point to a lesser reliance on keyboards which could potentially render this category obsolete/
ОтветитьУдалитьAlso agree with Vlad, but it is not very desirable future, and I hope that everything will be fine)_:&]
ОтветитьУдалить