четверг, 6 сентября 2012 г.

Happy rain..=)


Today is rain...
But the mood is good:
"Shake up the happiness
Wake up the happiness"
(Train - Shake Up The Happiness)

9 комментариев:

  1. Nice quote. I think a little and decided to make my own blog. http://scriptogr.am/serhiyvinichuk

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Hmm, boys. The idea is not good, but great. I’d like to see your classmates also joined us.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Rain…What does it mean to you? I really love the rain ... Many of people mope at this time, but for me it's the time of calm and appeasement where you can listen to nature and quietly listen to yourself. What could be better than a cup of hot tea, a warm blanket and fascinating detective, when the rain taps the blues tune ... or a cozy сafe where you can enjoy a cup of coffee and watch the lonely passers-by, among whom, perhaps, your destiny? ... And time seems to have stopped ... Stop, instant, you are beautiful!..

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I made this post, when I was fellin' myself very well. For me, rain is a peace...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Hello sorry that did not go before, so rain for me is also a time of rest and peace, a time when I can be alone and think about something eternal, and honestly after that holiday feel rested ..

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Rain ... force that can awaken the warm feelings that you describe ... element, capable bring devastation and grief ...
    And one more example of black and white.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. You're right,Vlad. It's the Force that can arouse warm feelings, but from the other hand, it can ruin them ... It helps to awaken life, but at the same time it's able to destroy this life...And the attitude to it depends on the circumstances.

      Удалить