This blog about life of ordinary student
My name is Dmitry Karpovich. I am a student.
This blog is dedicated interesting events of my life.
Now I'm learning a profession programmer and in the future plan to be a programmer.
So, it should be interesting...
Hi, Dimka! I'm sure, you will be an excellent programmer! For me, an ordinary “ user”, the term "fine programmer" is determined not only by how much a person knows or can do in this sphere but also by the fact, as far as he wants ... I’m glad you've been the first to carry out my task . I hope your blog will thrive and update with new interesting ideas, themes and “visitors” .
ОтветитьУдалитьSpeaking of records ... do you often have to set records in your life? In what areas? And which ones do you remember? (Which of them were the most important to you?)
ОтветитьУдалитьI’ve read in one of the blogs the following: “I love everything that is good in life, including family, friends, food, and functional programs. I'm tired of hackers and teachers...” Express your opinion on this.
ОтветитьУдалитьI think that everyone has the right on his thought.
ОтветитьУдалитьAnd what about you? What things do you love and what are you tired of?
Удалить